This website is brought to you by Emergency Management Network of Excellence – EMNEX (referred to below as “EMNEX,” “we,” and “us”). EMNEX is a Norwegian company network consisting of advanced IT and Telecom related companies. The Network is currently consisting of six principal partners and one associate partner.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual, such as:
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone or fax number
- Email address
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
Information submitted by you: You do not need to provide us with any personal data in order to visit this Website. However, you will provide certain personal data if you contact us by email, use of any of the web-forms on the Website, or contact us by mail, fax or other offline means.
If you participate in any survey you will provide certain personal data as part of your response, unless you respond anonymously.
Information we collect automatically: There is certain information that we collect automatically as the result of your use of our Website, or through the use of web analytics services. This information includes:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device from which you access the Website (this can sometimes be used to derive the country or city from which you are accessing the Website)
- the site that you visited immediately prior to visiting the Website
- the specific actions that you take on the Website, including the pages that you visit.
- the time, frequency and duration of your visits to the Website
- your browser type and operating system
- the nature of the device from which you are accessing the Website, for example, whether you are accessing the Website from a personal computer or from a mobile device
- information collected through cookies and similar technology, as described in our Cookies Policy.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide you support and other services.
- To seek your participation in surveys, and to conduct and analyse the results of those surveys if you choose to participate.,
- To assist in our service development.
- To inform you of other products, services, new offers or other marketing activities.
- To respond to you about any comment or enquiry you have submitted.
- To enable service-related notifications like technical notices, updates, security alerts through SMS and/or Email alerts.
- To inform you of changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your information with the following:
- Our Subsidiaries and Affiliates: This is done in order to provide our services to you.
- Third Party Suppliers: We use certain reputable third parties, some of whom may be located outside of the European Economic Area, to provide us with certain specialized services related to the Website or our services. These third parties will have access to certain information about you, but only where this is necessary in order for those third parties to provide their services to us. Where we transfer personal data to these third parties, we ask and require these third parties to implement appropriate organisational and technical security measures to protect against unauthorised disclosure of personal data, and only to process personal data in accordance with our instructions and to the extent necessary to provide their services to us.
- Law Enforcement Authorities: We may share your information to comply with laws or other legal process requirements. We may also disclose your information for purposes of law enforcement or national security and to investigate violations or suspected violations of our legal agreements.
- Protect our interests: We may disclose your information if we feel this is necessary in order to protect or defend our legitimate rights and interests, or those of our users, employees, directors or shareholders, and/or to ensure the safety and security of the website or services.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate your use of the website and compile reports for us on activity on the site. Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States of America. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using our website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
You can request for a review, update, deletion or correction of the information about you at any time. To make any modification on your information, contact us as described below.
If you do not want to receive marketing communications from us, you can opt out of this service by either clicking the “unsubscribe” button below the mail or contact us directly at email@example.com.
Our Products and Services are not directed towards children under age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or use information relating to children. If you are a guardian or parent and you are aware that your child has provided personal information to us, please contact us to request for deletion of such information.
For comments, requests, questions or clarifications in respect to this policy, contact us at: EMNEX Network, Martin Linges Vei 25, 1364, Norway, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org